Here are the books I read - we spent an hour on this....
- When Will It Snow? by Marty Crisp (for my oldest who is complaining about not having any snow on the ground yet)
- One Morning in Maine by Robert McCloskey
- Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
- 'Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dav Pilkey (I know! It's now way after Thanksgiving & we actually did get this before the day before Thanksgiving but we were all so sick no one felt up to reading or listening to it. It was kind of cute.)
- continued with Stories of the Pilgrims by Margaret B. Pumphrey (again - I know! but I started the book last year & never finished it. I am determined that we will finish it this year even if it takes until Christmas!)