Monday, November 30, 2009

Day #40/175 Days

I spent a lot of time today getting ready for Christmas school so today was a "reading day."

Here are the books I read - we spent an hour on this....

  • When Will It Snow? by Marty Crisp (for my oldest who is complaining about not having any snow on the ground yet)
  • One Morning in Maine by Robert McCloskey
  • Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey
  • 'Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving by Dav Pilkey (I know! It's now way after Thanksgiving & we actually did get this before the day before Thanksgiving but we were all so sick no one felt up to reading or listening to it. It was kind of cute.)
  • continued with Stories of the Pilgrims by Margaret B. Pumphrey (again - I know! but I started the book last year & never finished it. I am determined that we will finish it this year even if it takes until Christmas!)

No comments: