Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day #88/175 Days

Today we had our monthly art class. The children all glazed their previously made pottery. I think they had a blast painting. I know Happy really got in to it. As I was going through my photos I realized I missed getting a photo of Lego-Man or his projects. Next month when we go back (we'll be making masks!) and pick up our pottery, I'll be sure to get one of his things to share.

Happy is painting his "snowman." It looks like a melted one. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Conductor painting one of his many pieces. He's also sporting his new glasses. So cute!

To get to class it's about a 40 minute drive one way. After class we headed further south so I could pick up some ink cartridges. The store closer to me didn't have them. All told we were on the road for about 1-1/2 hours. We listened to "The Magician's Nephew" while we rode. We have the Focus on the Family Radio Theater versions and they are very good.

No piano lessons today - our teacher and her family are ill.

No comments: