- Watch "Inside the White House" on Netflix
- Read Johnny Tremain for 20 minutes
- Read the next 10 pages of Augustus Caesar
- Work on 4H Project Records
- Practice piano
Pilot & Happy
- Tanglewood Class - the kids went snowshoeing and learned about winter habitats. They had, of course, a blast.
Heading across the field.
Love the snowshoes going every which way.
Heading down the path.
We have such great teachers!
The kids were given film canisters filled with warm Jell-O.
They had to build a habitat to keep it from freezing.
All covered up. It worked. It was still warm when he took it out later.
Day #89/175 Days