Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2, 2012

We had a fantastic time today at one of our favorite places to go - the Waterville Opera House.


Every year they put on four "educational" shows for school aged children and the admission is extremely affordable ($3/a child). All we have seen have been extremely well done.

Today we saw an adaptation of the book Skippyjon Jones. I wasn't familiar with book so neither were any of my boys. I made my sixteen year old come with us. What I loved about the play though, was 1) it was made into a musical and 2) they threw in some jokes that only the adults in the audience would get. I exchanged many a glance and a laugh with my oldest as we caught things that the other boys missed.

It was definitely an enjoy outing. We look forward to each play. 


Day #147/175 Days

No comments: