Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day #169/175 Days

Today was a fun unschooling day. We began with an early session of piano lessons. I've opted to continue as we can through the summer in order for the boys to stay current with their new skills. When we go to lessons our teacher blocks out two hours for us and we each have, on average, 30 minutes with her.

Today was a bit interesting though as I had H&H with me - otherwise known as Miss H and Mr. H. These are the two children I used to babysit full-time and now only baby sit on occasion. They did relatively well at piano. Actually, it was my boys who were a bit more out of hand than normal.

We arrived home at lunch and spent the afternoon playing outside and watching some fun kid videos we don't normally watch (Word World and Dora). They also played lots and lots of board games which is always fun with a 2-1/2 year old and an almost 4 year old added to the mix.

My oldest son listened to a lot of Adventures in Odyssey or read while hiding out in his room.

No comments: