- Quarter Mile Math on the PC
- Lego-Man downloaded photos & created two short stop action movies.
- We started a blog for Lego-Man which he will use for writing and to share his Lego creations on.
- Independent reading (1+ hours)
- Magic School Bus video on microbes
- Playing outside - riding bikes, walking, sandbox
- Attending our first session (2 hours) of this new AWANA year: Happy is a Spark, Conductor is in T&T & Lego-Man is a helper for Cubbies
- Played with Mr. & Miss H
- Conductor worked in the Dover Coloring Book I bought him last month - Famous Trains. He's doing great with it.
I try not to count a lot of these types of days, but they truly do reflect what a lifestyle of learning entails. And it shows that learning occurs whether I'm sitting & directing or not.